Company: Mercedes-Benz of Laguna Niguel
Location: Laguna Niguel
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionAt Mercedes-Benz of Laguna Niguel, our goal is to
ensure an "extraordinary experience" for our clients. We believe
our members (employees) deserve this as well.Everyone on our staff
is a MBLN advocate who shares our passion and values. Our ideal
candidates are confident, passionate people looking to grow and
succeed with one of the most successful Mercedes-Benz organizations
in Orange County.Mercedes-Benz of Laguna Niguel seeks a highly
motived Receptionist. This candidate will be responsible for
answering and routing incoming calls, taking accurate messages,
greeting and directing guests, & providing basic information to
guests. You will be the Dealership's front-line, first impression
contact with the public.BENEFITS:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plan
- 401 Savings plan
- Training programs
- Employee discounts
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off
- Work Life balance
- Advancement opportunities
- Payroll direct deposit
- Opportunity to contribute to a flexible spending plan
- Voluntary insurance plans
- We offer a dynamic work environment in an innovative and
successful family-owned Mercedes Benz dealership.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receives all incoming calls and determines whether the person
being called should be interrupted
- Communicate with callers in a professional, friendly, and
efficient manner, striving to minimize the time they are put on
- Take thorough messages, indicating the caller's first and last
name, company name if applicable, the time, and the message the
caller wishes to leave
- Communicate messages to the appropriate parties in a timely
- Provide basic information to callers who have general
- Greets and assists guests entering dealership
- Notifies appropriate parties when guests are waiting
- In this position you are responsible for interacting with many
customers, management, and other employees.
- Handle customer concerns with integrity and poise and take or
refer the dissatisfied customer to the appropriate individual for
further communicationDESIRED SKILLS:
- Professional appearance, demeanor, and professional
communication skills (verbal and written) are required!
- Must be a calm and efficient person.
- Is responsible and able to work efficiently with varying levels
of supervision and direction.
- Highly organized, detailed, resourceful.
- Excellent customer service skillsQUALIFICATIONS:
- Someone with the ability to coordinate activities with other
- Read and comprehend instructions in the English language.
- Works well with the others.
- Communicate in a professional manner on the phone, internet and
- Proficient with computers.WORK WEEK:M-F 11:00am- 8:00pm
Keywords: Mercedes-Benz of Laguna Niguel, Laguna Niguel , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Laguna Niguel, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!