Vice President of Business Development
Company: Magic Memories
Location: Laguna Niguel
Posted on: June 19, 2022
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a
reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, you will
find the contact information to request the appropriate
accommodation by visiting the following page:Magic Memories is a
company that delights and amazes guests on the simple but universal
concept of making people smile, and has driven that concept into
its product, service, and innovation philosophy of capturing,
creating and sharing memories worldwide. Our teams capture fun
interactive moments of guests at diverse attractions. These are
published via both print and digital formats into storytelling
products, then sold to our guests.Picture yourself working and
partnering in an exciting and dynamic atmosphere at iconic
attractions and locations across the United States.We offer a fun
job with a great opportunity to expand your leadership experience
with a company that encourages growth and advancement! We offer
competitive wages and incentives, too!If you're outgoing, friendly,
and motivated to be a part of a high-energy team, we're looking for
you as a Vice President of Business Development! The ideal
candidate is responsible for growing the Magic Memories Licensed
and Concession Partnerships in North America.This includes
- Development and completion of sales activity programs,
campaigns and contact programs.
- Management of interest in MM services through the various
stages of the sales pipeline.
- Curation of relationships for key B2B accounts, new Partners
and potential new Partners in the region.Success in this role will
be broadly defined by:
- Meeting agreed targets for the volume, type and Site
Contribution (site gross profit) targets for new Partner
- Meeting agreed targets for re-sign of existing Partner
agreements relating to volume (retention) and new revenue
- Engaging and leading local MM personnel to develop sales
pipelines for both new business and extension of services with
existing clients and/or contacts.
- Adoption of key management systems and processes that provide
transparency of effort and outcomes at each stage of the BD
process.Market development and sales activity
- Develop and execute contact plans for the region, including:
- Identification by Partner segment.
- Categorization by business model best-fit.
- Contact plans by sales channel.
- Development of segment-specific collateral.
- Contribute to the establishment of sales pipeline activity and
new lead targets and reporting against the same.Business
development and sales pipeline management
- Lead discussions with new prospects.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations and other collateral as
necessary to engage and convert new interest.
- Manage new revenue opportunities from both new and existing
partners through the sales funnel as directed by the process.
- Negotiate on behalf of MM according to:
- Strategic objectives
- Endorsed business case guidelines
- Supported technical solutions
- Best-practice Guest Experience outcomes
- Investment and ROI constraints; and
- MM contract requirements.Contribution to Group objectives
- Engage in cross-regional collaboration for:
- Lead generation.
- Business development.
- MM capability presentations; and
- Partner negotiations.
- Participation in collegiate forums, planning sessions,
in-Service training and other knowledge-sharing efforts as
- Leadership and/or participation in project working groups and
cross-functional teams aimed at improving MM's market position and
business opportunities.The Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business or equivalent
work experience. MBA Preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years of operational experience/excellence
- Minimum 5+ years of account management, including marketing and
- Minimum 3-5 years' of people management, coaching, and/or
- Previous experience in high volume or multi-unit management in
a retail environment is required
- Previous experience in a professional position demonstrating
the ability to produce sales, build a relationship of trust,
credibility, and mutual respect with guests and/or partners and
internal team members
- Exceptional leadership skills with the ability to build teams,
develop culture, manage change management, demonstrate coaching,
and ongoing performance management
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Sound judgment in decision-making, problem solving, and
prioritization of duties
- Ability to demonstrate excellent written and verbal
communication skills with customers, management, and
cross-functional team members
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence
credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization,
including executive and C-levelOther Skills:
- Previous guest service experience preferred within the
hospitality, food, beverage, or retail industries
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability, and
- Sales experience in a POS environment
- Efficient skills in using the computer for administrative
tasks, reporting, and HRIS systems/software. Must have working
knowledge of MS Office Suite and Google Applications
- Excellent time and project management skills; always looking to
improve inefficient processes
- Ability to prioritize competing tasks
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work autonomouslyWhat's in it for you?
- Monthly Allowances (technical resources)
- Competitive and Strong Performance CultureJob Type: [FULL
Classification: [EXEMPT]About Magic Memories:Since its inception in
1995, the company has grown to more than 2,200 employees in 185
attractions in 10 countries across the United States, Canada,
United Kingdom, Europe, China, United Arab Emirates, Australia and
New Zealand.EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY - Magic Memories is
dedicated to providing equal opportunities to all individuals
regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin,
gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender expression, veteran's status, or any other factor that is a
prohibited consideration under applicable law.Magic Memories'
diversity and inclusion practices have been recognized through
being named as the 2017 winner of the Emerging category of the YWCA
Equal Pay Awards!QualificationsSkillsBehaviors:
Motivations:EducationRequiredBachelors or better in Sales or
Keywords: Magic Memories, Laguna Niguel , Vice President of Business Development, Executive , Laguna Niguel, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!