Company: Kisco Senior Living
Location: Laguna Niguel
Posted on: January 24, 2023
The Sales Director is responsible for the entire sales process that
reinforces the community's brand reputation, increases awareness of
the community's services and programs, develops prospective
residents and achieves maximum revenue goals.
What will I do every day?
- Connect with prospective customers and contacts on a regular
- Manage the sales process by maintaining a viable
- Organize strategic and exciting outreach events to promote the
- Conduct Business Development with local community professional
- Perform market analysis and develop an effective sales
- Develop a vibrant sales culture
- Analyze sales reports and other data to further improve sales
ratios and revenue production
- Manage apartment inventory effectively
- Develop and manage the Sales budget to operational
- Perform other related duties as required
What will I need to be successful in this role?
- Be a great team player
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 to 5 years' sales experience with excellent closing
- Previous experience working with seniors is a plus
- Strong communication skills
What's in it for me? (Great Question!)
- Competitive pay and Commission -
- A free meal per shift
- Healthcare Benefits including Vision & Dental (Full-time
- Matching 401k (Full-time only)
- Paid Time Off
- Rewards and Bonus Opportunities
- Continuous Training and Growth Opportunities
What do we do?
We create a great place to live for our residents and a great place
to work for our associates. - Kisco Senior Living has been a
dynamic, award-winning leader in the senior living industry for the
past 30 years.
-All offers of employment are subject to satisfying our
pre-employment process which includes: successfully passing a drug
screen, TB Test and Background Check
*Kisco Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Kisco Senior Living, Laguna Niguel , Sales Director, Executive , Laguna Niguel, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!