Bilingual Doctor's Receptionist
Company: National Vision, Inc.
Location: Laguna Niguel
Posted on: March 16, 2020
Position Description :At National Vision, we believe everyone
deserves to see their best to live their best. We help people by
making quality eye care and eyewear more affordable and accessible.
National Vision, Inc. (NVI) is one of the largest optical retailers
in the United States. We offer an innovative culture where training
is a priority, hard work is praised, and career growth is a
reality. Right now we are looking for a Bilingual Doctor's
Receptionist to join our growing team. The Doctor's Receptionist
provides prompt, courteous service to customers either on the phone
or in person. This position also provides clerical assistance to
the Optometrist. What would you do? - The Specifics
- Ensure high quality customer service.
- Ensure a smooth flow of customers through the store.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls in accordance
with NVI protocol.
- Conduct accurate and timely pre-testing of patients.
- Process and understand managed care plans.
- Schedule and confirm appointments, follow-up visits and
- File all patient records daily and pull patient files for the
next day's appointments.
- Keep store tidy and presentable according to company guidelines
- Prepare and maintain sales sheets and records in
- Assist and maintain appropriate professional relations with the
Optometrist, other NVI associates, and customers. Position
- Experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or
similar role is preferred.
- Fluent in reading and speaking both English and Spanish.
- Experience handling multiple phone lines.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise. What
are the benefits? National Vision offers a competitive benefits
package including Health and Dental Insurance, 401k with company
match, Flex Spending Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability
Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Personal Time Off, and much more.
Please see our website to learn more. We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant
for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran,
and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local
Keywords: National Vision, Inc., Laguna Niguel , Bilingual Doctor's Receptionist, Healthcare , Laguna Niguel, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!