Assistant Store Manager - High-End Luxury Retail
Company: Northern Impact
Location: Laguna Niguel
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Fast growing luxury brand is seeking an Assistant Store Manager for
their retail store located in Montecito, California. The successful
candidate is responsible for overall management of the store,
staff, merchandise, and customer service. They will also be
responsible for achieving sales objectives, maintaining and
achieving high operational and merchandising standards and goals,
building highly motivated teams and developing associates to the
- Assisting the store manager in all areas of daily business
operations, human resources, customer service and
- Coordinating, monitoring and reporting on daily
- Recruiting, training and supervising employees.
- Managing employee schedules, conducting performance reviews and
enforcing disciplinary actions.
- Monitoring and maintaining suitable store inventory
- Assisting with the development of new sales and recruitment
- Ensuring the store environment complies with health and safety
- Maintaining a clean, organized and aesthetically pleasing store
- Resolving customer complaints and concerns in a timely
- Ensuring that store policies and procedures are followed.
- Opening and closing procedures.
- You must have a flexible schedule and the ability to work on
Sundays and Mondays.
- Two years retail management experience required, preferably in
high-end fashion retail, and a knowledge of luxury/designer
- 65K - 70K Plus store commision and personal commision on
Keywords: Northern Impact, Laguna Niguel , Assistant Store Manager - High-End Luxury Retail, Hospitality & Tourism , Laguna Niguel, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!