Recruiting Manager (Finance & Accounting)
Company: Robert Half
Location: Laguna Niguel
Posted on: June 21, 2022
JOB REQUISITIONRecruiting Manager (Finance &
Accounting)LOCATIONCA LAGUNA NIGUELJOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary -As a
-Recruiting Manager, your responsibilities will include developing
and growing a client base and new business opportunities,
introducing our services via video, telephone and in-person
meetings with new and existing clients to expand the utilization of
our services; - recruiting, evaluating - and placing finance and
accounting professionals in full-time positions with our clients;
delivering outstanding customer service to both clients and
candidates; providing consistent communication and career guidance
to candidates; participating in industry trade associations to
increase our presence within the local finance and accounting
- A business related degree, ideally in finance or accounting.
CPA and/or -MBA -a plus.
- 2+ years' -of experience in public/industry accounting/finance
and/or successful permanent placement recruiting experience
- Successful candidates will have a proven track record of
success, excellent communication skills and a high sense of
- The ability to leverage finance and accounting experience to
manage and grow the business.Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER - For
more than 70 years, our history of success and strong client
relationships provide a level of stability few companies can
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD - We offer exceptional earning potential
and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary; paid
time off; group health, life and disability insurance; and
retirement savings plans. Learn more at .
- UPWARD MOBILITY - With more than 300 locations worldwide, we
provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS - We provide world-class training, client
relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE - Robert Half has appeared on -FORTUNE
magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies" since 1998, as well as
numerous "Best Places to Work" lists around the world.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP - We believe in an "Ethics
First" philosophy, which means we are committed to social
responsibility, promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace,
and actively participating in communities where we live and work.
Learn more by downloading Robert Half's Corporate Citizenship
Report at . You may submit your application materials online or
call 1.877.912.6253 for additional ways to apply.Robert Half
International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
M/F/Disability/VetJOB LOCATIONCA LAGUNA NIGUEL
Keywords: Robert Half, Laguna Niguel , Recruiting Manager (Finance & Accounting), Human Resources , Laguna Niguel, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!