Entry Level Recruiter
Company: Full Spectrum Search Group
Location: Laguna Niguel
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Full Spectrum Staffing is dedicated to recruiting and developing
diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they
do. Our Recruiters are unified in a shared dedication to our
customers' mission and quest for professional growth.That's Nice,
But What's the Job?
- Developing structured, purposeful marketing campaigns based on
the target audience of Home Health companies with a goal of
securing new clients and job orders.
- Cold calling and prospecting leadership talent in Home Health
- Making and scheduling phone calls with hiring managers and
vetting for candidates.
- Developing structured, cyclical email, LinkedIn InMail, and
auto-dialer Outplay campaigns to maximize your call volume to home
health leadership and decision-makers.
- Strategically outsourcing and managing work, administrative
tasks, and projects to offshore RPO (Recruitment Process
Outsourcing) firms when appropriate.
- Using compiled data to categorize prospective candidates and
clients into distinct groups depending on "FILL" (Function,
Industry, Location, Level).
- Consistently maintaining, cleaning, and updating various CRM &
database platforms with candidate information.
- Setting up automatic alerts on LinkedIn to keep track of people
changing careers or moving into new positions.
- Periodically cross-referencing scheduled appointments and
interactions with candidates and clients to verify their occurrence
- the goal is to advance the process through follow-up and avoid
anyone "falling through the cracks."Ideal Experience & Skills:
- Home health/hospice industry experience
- Phone skills and a willingness to make a high volume of cold
- Sales or marketing background in Healthcare space preferred but
- Effective in-person and electronic communication skills
- High-energy & strong multitasking skills
- Understanding of the primary leadership positions in home
health preferred, including - Community liaison, director of
patient care services, executive director/administrator, director
of business development, case managers, regional nurse consultants,
area sales managers, VP of clinical, VP of operations, VP of sales,
- CRM system experience & proficiency in Microsoft Office is a
- You take pride in your ability to discover creative ways to
find exceptional talent.
- You earn trust by developing strong client partnerships and
being the best you can be!
- You are bold & competitive!
- You are seeking a competitive Base Salary + Uncapped
Commission.There's no such thing as a 'Perfect' candidate. We're
looking for an optimist with grit and determination, who is excited
to face the challenges along the way and grow into a successful
Recruiter. We're excited to work with people who are driven and
demonstrate initiative in taking our mission to the next
Keywords: Full Spectrum Search Group, Laguna Niguel , Entry Level Recruiter, Human Resources , Laguna Niguel, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!