Hospice Registered Nurse
Company: Amedisys Home Health Services
Location: Laguna Niguel
Posted on: May 3, 2021
What You Will Do
As a hospice registered nurse for Amedisys, you have the special
opportunity to provide one on one hospice and palliative care to
terminally ill patients in their home. In collaboration with a full
hospice interdisciplinary team, your work will including the
development and delivery of a patient specific care plan for the
patient and caregivers.
- Collaborate with the attending physician, patients and their
families, and other members of the patient care team to coordinate,
provide and maintain continuity of patient care.
- Assess, monitor, document and report progress of patient's
health and condition using required documents, reports and
- Complete an updated Plan of Care according to state regulation
and communicates changes to attending physician, hospice staff, and
others providing patient care.
- Provide supervision and evaluation of aides and licensed
practical nurses/licensed vocational nurses.
- Current and unencumbered license to practice as a Registered
Nurse specific to that state the employee is assigned to work by
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience as a registered
- Current CPR certification
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree
- Previous home health or hospice experience
Amedisys is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status,
national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status,
sexual orientation, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any
other legally protected characteristic.
Keywords: Amedisys Home Health Services, Laguna Niguel , Hospice Registered Nurse, Other , Laguna Niguel, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!