SUMMER CAMP TEACHER FOR CHILD CARE
INFANTS AND TWO'S CLASSROOMS
CHILDTIME LEARNING CENTER
24590 La Plata Drive in Laguna Niguel, CA
Are you a teacher during the school year? Are you a college
student pursuing a degree in early or middle childhood education?
This seasonal job may be right for you!
We are looking for Summer Camp Teachers to provide excitement
and learning all summer long to our little campers. Our schools
serve infants to school-age students, with specific summer camp
programs for 3- and 4-year-olds (Preschool/Pre-K Camp) and 5- to
12-year-olds (School-Age Camp). Special summer experiences are also
planned for infants, toddlers, and 2-year-olds. Are you caring,
compassionate and love what you do?
Then team up with our awesome educators to provide a memorable
summer camp experience, including hands-on activities, fun
projects, exclusive workbooks, and compelling learning
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing
guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Help to maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean
- Supervise the classroom, according to the plans of the Lead
Teacher when the Lead is out of the room.
- Help with meal and snack preparation, feeding children, and
modeling table manners.
- Perform other related duties as requested by a Lead Teacher or
- High School diploma or equivalent experience working in a
licensed child care facility.
- Coursework in early childhood education or child
- Minimum 12 ECE units including Infant/Toddler
- A proven track record of caring and nurturing children to
provide them with a great start to their educational careers.
- The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for
education and experience.
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Learning Care Group, Inc. is the second-largest for-profit child
care provider in North America and a leader in early education. Our
programs are designed for children aged 6 weeks to 12 years. Across
our eight unique brands, we're committed to creating
state-of-the-art facilities with the latest technology and
expert-driven curricula created by our own Education team.
To make a difference and have a positive impact on every child
at our schools, their families, and the communities we serve every
day. We support child development for infants to school-age
students, through a comprehensive, research-based curriculum in a
safe, nurturing, fun school environment. As experts in child care
and early education, we empower children to be ready for school, we
instill a lifelong love of learning, and we provide a solid
foundation for a successful future.
Safety. Care. Education. Results. Our Values Safety, Honesty,
Trust, Passion for Excellence, Love of Learning, and
Please visit www.learningcaregroup.com/careers/ for more