Real Estate Business Coach
Company: Realty ONE Group
Location: Laguna Niguel
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Welcome, GAME-CHANGERS! Our company is looking for energetic,
hungry innovators that are ready to take an industry by storm!
As creators and pioneers of the future, Realty ONE Group is ready
to flip the world upside-down and disrupt the ever-changing Real
Estate Industry, while giving back to our local communities and
offering an AWESOME work environment.
Come join our team and grow with us!
The Real Estate Business Coach works under the supervision of the
Learning Officer (CLO) and the Vice President, Learning (VPL) and
is essential to the success of the Learning Department. The Real
Estate Business Coach will assist with all
aspects of the franchisee training and development program. This
individual will be required to work independently with new and
existing franchise owners to help guide and coach them on
implementing recruiting strategies, mentoring programs, and various
other revenue streams.
The Real Estate Business Coach will be entrusted to support our
values by demonstrating excellence, innovation, integrity,
leadership, customer service, respect, trust, open communication,
understanding flexibility and effectiveness.
The Learning Team is responsible for providing support to the
franchisees through shared
services with other departments. Collaboration and project
management of the shared services is critical for this
Essential Job Functions
- Provide coaching and assistance to Real Estate franchise
owners, brokers, and managers on business sustainability via agent
retention, sales growth, operational performance, etc.
- Create and maintain a network of cooperative relationships with
Franchise Owners & Managers; communicate shared expectations of
franchisor and franchisee business operations.
- Partner with Real Estate franchise owners on implementing
staffing/recruiting strategies, marketing and mentoring programs,
and various other revenue streams.
- Coordinate and conduct training formats between new and
existing franchisees to develop and maintain the ROGA business
model and operating procedures
- Serve as a strategist, liaison, and trainer to provide guidance
for new Franchisees and the orientation process; assist new
franchisees with implementing ROGA operating systems.
- Provide proactive ongoing support and development of business
improvement plans to Franchise owners via webinars and phone
consults to promote profitability and success.
- Participate in the development and delivery of system standards
training, regional training & workshops, national conventions,
E-learning, and on-site training as needed
- Perform research and data analysis to generate and present
- Actively participate in Franchise Business Development
- effectively with franchisees on outstanding issues or
- Assist with franchise development standards, core competency
training, onboarding, orientation and any on-going training and
- Assist and explain the alignment of marketing and operational
expenses with business projections to collaborate with Franchise
owners on future adjustments when needed
- Oversee additional projects and tasks as designated by the CLO
or VPL; formulate &execute project action plans & provide
internal updates on progress; collaborate with teams on improvement
work and company initiatives. Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in the residential real estate brokerage
or franchise field required.
- Real Estate franchise business consulting experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field,
or equivalent industry experience.
- Demonstrated experience in Coaching, Management, Sales,
Business Development, Marketing, Training, and Operations.
- Proficient in Google Based Apps/G-Suite software and Microsoft
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; demonstrated
ability for creating mutually beneficial relationships
- Confident, articulate, and professional speaking abilities
- Strong business acumen and passion for positively influencing
small business owners
- Must demonstrate the ability to combine patience,
determination, and persistence to troubleshoot issues and problem
solve while working independently or as part of a team
- Able to multi-task, apply critical thinking skills, and provide
the highest level of service both internally and externally
- Ability to engage in a wide variety of business discussions and
quickly learn new and/or complex industry or business concepts
- Ability to work in a multi-faceted and fast-paced
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time locally and nationally
- Ability to work remotely and skilled in remote training
Physical Demands & Work Environment
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Cool + Culture = "COOLture"! Here at Realty ONE Group, there's no
better place than together. At the ONE, you will not only enjoy a
fantastic team and inspired office spaces, but also a first-class
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans for employees and
- Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life
- FSA and HSA
- Flexible PTO- start accruing on day 1!
- Paid Sick Leave
- 401 (k)
- 11 Paid Holidays + 2 Floating Holidays
Keywords: Realty ONE Group, Laguna Niguel , Real Estate Business Coach, Other , Laguna Niguel, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!