Resident Service Associate
Company: Fairfield Residential
Location: Laguna Niguel
Posted on: January 12, 2022
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus*Experience:
- Minimum of one year experience in a customer service, sales or
- Previous leasing/customer service experience preferred.
- Experience using Yardi or other related property management
accounting software preferred.
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.Skills,
Knowledge & Abilities:
- Ability to read, write, understand, and communicate in
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and
- Strong typing skills.
- Superior customer service skills including the ability to
manage difficult customers and/or situations.
- Understanding of applicable federal, state and local fair
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to close a sale.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational, time-management and
problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented; ability to manage conflicting priorities and
to adjust priorities on a daily basis.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends,
evenings and holidays.Essential Duties:
- Manages some aspects leasing process, including, but not
limited to, , qualifying prospects, leasing apartments, preparing
lease paperwork and completing move-in paperwork.
- Conducts skype tours by appointment as scheduled by the
Centralized Conventional Leasing Center
- Responds to phone and emails, creating and following up with
maintenance requests, and handling and/or escalating resident
- Assists in rent collections for delinquent rent
- Contacts residents to solicit and close resident renewals to
include necessary renewal paperwork
- Conducts post move in welcome calls, mid lease calls and
service follow up calls
- Verifies application information, including income
verification, when needed. Forwards to property manager for final
- Creates Magisto videos by request of the Centralized
Conventional Leasing Center
- Ensures compliance of renter's insurance policy.
- Prepares move-in packet upon approval of application; reviews
and explains information to resident (i.e., gate cards, gate codes,
lease, community policies and move-in inventory).
- Sends and collects move in condition forms from residents
- Checks breezeways/hallways, laundry rooms, mailbox areas.
common areas, and trash areas to ensure areas are clean and well
sanitized and to Fairfield property condition standards; reports
deficiencies to Property Manager or Service Manager
- Completes daily opening and closing of models, vacant show
units and other amenities.
- Inspects apartments prior to move-in, ensuring that they are in
move-in condition and coordinates needs with the maintenance
- Maintains courteous communications and follow-up correspondence
with residents, applicants, prospects and representatives of other
- Completes all marketing/advertising activities at the direction
of the property manager.
- Completes weekly LRO market survey and monthly Yardi market
- Assists with resident retention through renewal program and
- Participates in company required training by established
- Complies with all Fairfield standards, applicable health and
safety rules and regulation, as well as applicable local, state and
- Any other duties or responsibilities that may be assigned.
- The sign on bonus, less usual deductions, will be paid
following the completion of 90 days of employment.
Keywords: Fairfield Residential, Laguna Niguel , Resident Service Associate, Other , Laguna Niguel, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!