Service - Lot Porter
Company: Cadillac of Laguna Niguel
Location: Laguna Niguel
Posted on: May 21, 2023
Service Lot PorterJOB DUTIES -:
- Maintaining the standard and quality of service of the
- Comparing serial numbers of incoming cars against
- Inspecting cars thoroughly to detect damage and recording
description of damages/missing items on delivery receipt.
- Verifying presence of accessories listed on the invoice, such
as spare tires, charge cables and NAV cards.
- Parking new cars in the assigned area while maximizing the use
of space and maintaining the dealership lot.
- Cleaning, waxing, polishing and refurbishing old and new
- Using necessary equipment for cleaning and servicing of auto
- Understanding and delivering to the specific requirements of
- Maintaining the proper function of all service tools and
- Coordinating work with team members and management.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned by supervising
manager.JOB REQUIREMENTS: -While no experience is necessary, an
ideal candidate will be dependable, professional, and have a
positive, can-do attitude. Other requirements include:
- 18 years of age or older.
- General familiarity with a variety of automobiles.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Pre-employment background check and drug test.
Keywords: Cadillac of Laguna Niguel, Laguna Niguel , Service - Lot Porter, Other , Laguna Niguel, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...