Leasing Consultant - Windridge
Company: Equity Residential
Location: Laguna Niguel
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Our Leasing Consultants are the heart of our community, bringing
people and apartment homes together. They are multitalented,
personable individuals with sales expertise and a passion for
building relationships. Leasing Consultants walk side by side with
customers, developing rapport and inspiring trust as residents make
our community their home.
As a Leasing Consultant, you will work closely with one of our top
property management teams to provide exceptional service to
residents. Each day will be unique, requiring an ability to
prioritize, multitask, think creatively, take initiative, and
employ a diverse set of skills. You will listen carefully to
discover prospective residents' needs, confidently recommend
solutions and overcome concerns, and earn commitment by guiding new
residents through the leasing process. Leasing Consultants bring
positive energy to each conversation, resolve any apartment issues
quickly and effectively, and make everyone feel welcome and
WHO YOU ARE
* A Strong Communicator.Your writing and speaking skills are clear
and effective, helping you connect well with others.
* A Team Player.You are united with teammates in delivering the
best experience to current and prospective residents.
* Organized.You are flexible and able to juggle appointments and
personal interactions with teammates and residents smoothly.
* Creative.You are an idea person and like coming up with smart
solutions to new challenges.
* Caring.You put yourself in others' shoes and strive for positive
* Motivated.You invest extra energy to reach your goals.
* Solution-Oriented.You follow through on commitments, letting
residents know that they matter.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
* Connect with prospective residentsthrough phone calls,
appointments, and follow-up communications.
* Show off our community by walking the property with prospective
residents and delivering a persuasive sales pitch about the
benefits of living in an Equity Residential apartment home.
* Manage the leasing process by guiding new residents through each
step, completing and verifying all lease applications and sharing
results with applicants.
* Keep accurate records of prospective and current residents, as
well as rent and inventory.
* Handle transactions like accepting rent and deposits and
inspecting move-ins and move-outs.
* Collaborate with talented teammates to identify and solve any
apartment issues that arise.
* Plan fun activities that help build a strong sense of belonging
* Demonstrated proficiency in working with computers including word
processing, calendar management, software/database, and social
* Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
* Please clickto learn more aboutEquity Residential's Covid-19
Vaccination Requirements (Haga clicpara obtener masinformacion
sobre los requisitos de vacunacion Covid-19 de Equity
* College degree or coursework
* Prior experience in leasing, sales, or hospitality
Keywords: Equity Residential, Laguna Niguel , Leasing Consultant - Windridge, Professions , Laguna Niguel, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!