Leasing Consultant - Windridge
Company: Equity Residential
Location: Laguna Niguel
Posted on: June 21, 2022
JOB DESCRIPTION Our Leasing Consultants are the heart of our
community, bringing people and apartment homes together. They are
multitalented, personable individuals with sales expertise and a
passion for building relationships. Leasing Consultants walk side
by side with customers, developing rapport and inspiring trust as
residents make our community their home. As a Leasing Consultant,
you will work closely with one of our top property management teams
to provide exceptional service to residents. Each day will be
unique, requiring an ability to prioritize, multitask, think
creatively, take initiative, and employ a diverse set of skills.
You will listen carefully to discover prospective residents' needs,
confidently recommend solutions and overcome concerns, and earn
commitment by guiding new residents through the leasing process.
Leasing Consultants bring positive energy to each conversation,
resolve any apartment issues quickly and effectively, and make
everyone feel welcome and appreciated. WHO YOU ARE
- A Strong Communicator.Your writing and speaking skills are
clear and effective, helping you connect well with others.
- A Team Player.You are united with teammates in delivering the
best experience to current and prospective residents.
- Organized.You are flexible and able to juggle appointments and
personal interactions with teammates and residents smoothly.
- Creative.You are an idea person and like coming up with smart
solutions to new challenges.
- Caring.You put yourself in others' shoes and strive for
- Motivated.You invest extra energy to reach your goals.
- Solution-Oriented.You follow through on commitments, letting
residents know that they matter. WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Connect with prospective residentsthrough phone calls,
appointments, and follow-up communications.
- Show off our community by walking the property with prospective
residents and delivering a persuasive sales pitch about the
benefits of living in an Equity Residential apartment home.
- Manage the leasing process by guiding new residents through
each step, completing and verifying all lease applications and
sharing results with applicants.
- Keep accurate records of prospective and current residents, as
well as rent and inventory.
- Handle transactions like accepting rent and deposits and
inspecting move-ins and move-outs.
- Collaborate with talented teammates to identify and solve any
apartment issues that arise.
- Plan fun activities that help build a strong sense of belonging
among residents. REQUIREMENTS
- Demonstrated proficiency in working with computers including
word processing, calendar management, software/database, and social
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
- Please clickto learn more aboutEquity Residential's Covid-19
Vaccination Requirements (Haga clicpara obtener masinformacion
sobre los requisitos de vacunacion Covid-19 de Equity
- College degree or coursework
- Prior experience in leasing, sales, or hospitalityABOUT US
Keywords: Equity Residential, Laguna Niguel , Leasing Consultant - Windridge, Professions , Laguna Niguel, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!